In fact, 0x1780 error can be resolved in many different ways. In this post, I would like to provide you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Fix 0x1780 Error Manually.
Solution Two: Solve 0x1780 Error Automatically.
Solution One: How to Solve 0x1780 Problems Manually?
To troubleshoot 0x1780 problem immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Resolve 0x1780 Issues Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot 0x1780 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 0x1780 error completely.
We should never ignore 0x1780 problem when we encounter it at the first time. If 0x1780 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0x1780 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0x1780 error in time.
Related: Suggestions for Repairing Liveupd.exe Error Problem,Need for Fixing Kb831150,How to Repair Vista 0x000000f4 Startup Does Not Work Problems,Fixed: How to Repair Install Dlportio.dll Error,Easiest Way to Solve Dragon Installtion Error Code 1305
Read More: ,Faulting Application Svchost.exesysmain,4208 (0x1070),Run Dll As An,Comcast Connection Speed,Error_ec_subscription_cannot_activate