In fact, Xp Special Privileges Assigned To New Logon error can be fixed in many different ways. In this blog, I want to show you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Solve Xp Special Privileges Assigned To New Logon Issues By Yourself.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Remove Xp Special Privileges Assigned To New Logon Error On Your Own?
To repair Xp Special Privileges Assigned To New Logon problem immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Troubleshoot Xp Special Privileges Assigned To New Logon Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot Xp Special Privileges Assigned To New Logon error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Xp Special Privileges Assigned To New Logon error completely.
Is your PC healthy?Computers runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a famous computer booster, SmartPCFixer is definitely a software specialist for users to fix Xp Special Privileges Assigned To New Logon problems. Besides of dealing with Xp Special Privileges Assigned To New Logon errors, this software also possesses very helpful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: 000007b Eroor,The Syntax Of The Linked Attribute,0x12afc2d0,Error 3169,0x1f9b
Read More: ,Todg6.ocx,Dos4gw.exe Windows Xp,Software,1762 Error,Child Windows Cannot Have Menus