Good news for you, Preparing Your Desktop error can be troubleshooted in many different ways. In this blog, I would like to show you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Solve Preparing Your Desktop Error On Your Own.
Solution Two: Fix Preparing Your Desktop Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How to Fix Preparing Your Desktop Issues Manually?
To troubleshoot Preparing Your Desktop problem effectively and efficiently, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Remove Preparing Your Desktop Problems Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve Preparing Your Desktop error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Preparing Your Desktop error completely.
Preparing Your Desktop error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If Preparing Your Desktop error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Preparing Your Desktop error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Preparing Your Desktop error in time.
Related: Jrew.exe,Free Microsoft Windows Recovery Full Version,Raid 0 Error,Macromedia Cs3,Out Of Range Error Message
Read More: ,Msacm32.dll Error,Webassist.exe,Provider Error,Windows 7 Bios Acpi Error,For Window 32 Exception